The Qis|krypt⟩ is a software suite of protocols of quantum cryptography and quantum communications, as well, other protocols and algorithms, built using IBM's open-source Software Development Kit for quantum computing Qiskit.
Our framework is developed by a team from:
- NOVA School of Science and Technology, NOVA University of Lisbon;
- Técnico Lisboa, University of Lisbon;
- Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon;
- Instituto de Telecomunicações (IT);
- Security and Quantum Information Group (SQIG);
- Laboratório de Sistemas de Grande Escala (LASIGE);
- NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics (NOVA LINCS);
- UT Austin Portugal;
- School of Engineering, University of Connecticut (UCONN);
Feel free to contact us:
© Copyright 2022 by Qis|krypt⟩ and its contributors.
Qis|krypt⟩ is distributed under the terms of the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
See the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND-4.0-License Markdown for more information.
See the Contribution Graph for a full list of contributors.